Labor Day is less than a week away and when Labor Day comes around I start to realize summer is about to end. I want to hold onto summer as long as I can, so I put together a list of 10 things I aim to do before the first day of fall.
What would you like to do before summer ends?
1. Paddleboard at a local reservoir or lake
2. Take a roadtrip
3. Throw a big dinner for friends and family al fresco
5. Go camping in the mountains
6. Take a long bike ride around the city
7. Relax at a pool, swim and read a good book
8. Play bocce ball, croquet and other lawn games
9. Attend an art gallery stroll
10. Have a picnic with fresh produce from the farmers market