Since I am talking about celebrating this week and my two year wedding anniversary is a week from today I thought it would be suitable to put together a list of two year anniversary gifts for the man in your life. This could be two years of dating, two years of marriage or a gift for just being him. The traditional gift for the two year wedding anniversary is cotton and the modern is china, so I centered my list around these two gift ideas.
What have you given or want to give for your second anniversary?
1. A plush cotton robe with a gift certificate for a couples massage
2. A painting of where you were married painted on a cotton canvas
3. A sake set with in home, private sushi making lessons or a chef
4. Soft high thread count sheets you both can enjoy
5. Tickets to a sporting event, but don’t forget the cotton candy
6. Nice beach towels with a weekend away at the beach
7. A trip to China! Why does it have to be china itself?