You don’t need to have deep pockets to enjoy going out on some creative dates with your significant other this summer. After all, it should be about the time you are spending together and not how much you spend. Here are 10 entertaining yet affordable activities to do with your loved one this summer.
What is your favorite summer date?
1. Pack some homemade popcorn and your favorite movie candies and go to an outdoor screening of a movie.
2. Rent a paddle boat, canoe or row boat and go for a ride around a lake.
3. Check out a local band at a concert in the park
4. Take a short hike to watch a sunset. Don’t forget to bring a blanket and refreshments and don’t go too far because you don’t want to get lost in the dark.
5. Make a campfire, roast s’mores and tell your favorite ghost stories
6. Stargaze and pick out different constellations with the help from an app or a book
7. Visit your local farmers market to pick up some yummy food for a picnic at your favorite park
8. Bike around the city and make a stop for a summer treat a long the way
9. Relive your childhood by going to an activity center and spend the day mini golfing, riding go carts, playing arcade games, etc.
10. Take a scenic drive to a small town. Have a bite to eat, do some shopping and explore together.